Just a reminder to everyone to get out and vote tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------------
Vote Vanessa Perry for School Board!!
Just a reminder to everyone to get out and vote tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------------
Vote Vanessa Perry for School Board!!
i already did.... lol
I wouldn't know whether to vote for the turd sandwich or the giant douche.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
dude thats insulting that you would talk about Wright and Freeman like that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
im not registered to.
sadfully.
i cant wait im pumped up baby whooooo.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
^^^
like 2girls1cup.com pumped up? lol
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't know whether to vote for the turd sandwich or the giant douche. </div></div>
That sounds like the predicament that Pound and Appalachia has when voting for school board.
I have to win the pool and win the cAsh!
I saw this quote which I thought was pretty funny.
"Remember, voting is just like driving a car," he said. "If you want to go forward, you pull it down in "?D' for Democrat; if you want to go backwards you put it in R for Republican."
[img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSkulls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw this quote which I thought was pretty funny.
"Remember, voting is just like driving a car," he said. "If you want to go forward, you pull it down in "?D' for Democrat; if you want to go backwards you put it in R for Republican."
</div></div>
that may be true. the "D" forward with democrats has put this country and it's society in moral and social decay for the past 4 decades.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Bookmarks